THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your identity, contact and financial data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you;
- apply for our products or services;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information to enable us to provide our services to you and enable you to use the sites, including, for the following purposes:
- Performance of a Contract – we will use your personal information for the following purposes where it is necessary to perform a contract, or enter into a contract, with you, for example, to process your orders for any services or products that you purchase from Atlas Academy;
- To provide you with updates about developments on our Sites;
- Legitimate Interest – we may use your personal information where we have a legitimate business interest to do so. These legitimate interest can be to personalise aspects of our services to you; to carry out market research or surveys about our products and services; for the proper keeping of business records, etc.;
- Legal Obligation – we will use your personal information where we are legally obliged to do so, this includes for financial reporting and auditing purposes; for anti-money laundering or fraud prevention, detection and reporting; to maintain records of actions taken on your account.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any information submitted to Atlas academy is accurate and up to date.
YOUR RIGHTS – ACCESSING, ERASING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Should you have any queries or complaints in relation to how we use your information please contact us. You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask us to:
- make any changes to ensure that any personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date;
- erase or stop processing any personal information we hold about you where there is no longer a legal ground for us to hold it; or
- transfer any information we hold about you to a specified third party.
If your data has been provided to us by your employer, and you wish to enforce any of the above rights, you should contact your employer directly as we are unable to action such a request without their permission. Should you direct this request to us, we will share your request with them and we may not inform you of this before doing so.